Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Men in My Life

I just thought I would take a minute and talk about the wonderful Men in my life for Fathers Day.

First, and most importantly my sweet husband Dan. He is the best Daddy ever. He is always so willing to help me out when I need to run errands, or want to go away for a scrapbooking weekend. He is so willing to take the kids while I go play :) Dan loves his little kids so much. I remember when Halie was born, he just loved to hold her and cuddle her. I think Raegan is going to connect with Dan the most. She loves to sit and watch a good football game with Daddy. And Jaxon...well, let's just say daddy got his boy. I'm sure there is so much he is going to teach him as he grows up.

I love Dan for so many reasons. I love that he is an incredible man, and willing to do anything I may ask of him. I love him because he is so smart. He is brilliant when it comes to computers. I love that he is willing to take care of the family, supporting us as he works. I love that he knows me so well and offsets my craziness. He's always the one to bring me back to earth. I love the way that I get all the coolest new electronics because he has to have them :) I love that he loves me. I love that he loves and respects his parents and mine. He is a hard worker and does so much for our little family. But most importantly I love him because he is such a WONDERFUL daddy! (oh ya, and he's a great kisser too:)


Happy Fathers Day Hunny!

Next is my Wonderful Dad! I kind of got silly pictures of him, but that's all I had. He is such a wonderful Dad and Grandpa. He worked so hard for our family growing up. And I am so freaking proud of him. He has gone from being a route driver for Frito Lay to a Key account Manager. He was just honored out of all the employees in the USA for being top in sales and such. He was indicted into what they call "The Ring of Honor." They took he and my mom to New York for a week and pampered them the whole time. He really is such a great business man.

I love my Dad for many reasons. I love that he cares so much about me and my family. I frequently get phone calls from him asking how everybody is...especially if I have a sick child or I'm not feeling so well myself. He's always there when I have my kids...just waiting in the hospital. I love that he loves his Grandkids so much. And they love him right back! We all love Grandpa Gordy as we call him. I love that my Dad taught me a lot about hard work while I was growing up. He taught me that it was important, and he taught me how to have and keep nice things by taking care of them. Dad always had/has a project. The grandkids love to go see what grandpa's doing today! Dad is someone I really get along with, and I love him so much! Happy Fathers day Dad!!
I know this isn't the greatest picture of my Father-in-Law, but I thought it was funny :)
My Father-In-Law is such a great father/grandfather. Ever since Dan and I have been married there has not been a time where I felt awkward or stupid around him. He loves his family very much and is always so willing to help me out when I need it. There have been multiple times where I have had to go on errands and called to see if they could watch the kids and he never hesitates to say yes. I love that Tracy (that's his name :) always is willing to help those in need. He has a deep love for the Samoan people and does amazing things to help them. He has a deep love of the gospel, and always is giving us great books to help us become stronger people. I am so grateful for the family I married into and am so grateful for my sweet Father-in-Law.

Happy Fathers Day Tracy!

0 comments: