My sister Amy sent me this last getting to know you questionnaire. It looked fun so I thought I'd do a little post on it! Here it goes...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name Marie is after my mom, and my great Grandma. It is both their middle names as well
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 5 Min ago. But That's not unusual for me. I can cry at the drop of a hat!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING No, it looks like chicken scratch
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 3 wonderful kids...2 girls and a boy.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so. I like to think I'm a friendly person.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot? no, that would be my husband :)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? You couldn't pay me enough
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? waffle crisps
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Lately I haven't been wearing shoes with laces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically or mentally? Physically, I can hold my own. Mentally...not so much.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Moose Tracks....YUMMY!!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? how easy they are to talk to.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My Anxiety/lack of confidence,
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST Grandma Mabel, my best friend Sally
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? sure!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Gray pants, no shoes,
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Saturday Night Live on T.V.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow..It's so bright and happy!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rubber all the way!! And New shoes
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone.
My sis Amy. We were trying to arrange getting the kids pictures taken
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Very much!!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown with highlights
28. EYE COLOR? BLue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Cafe Rio Pork Salad.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings all the way!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 13 going on 30
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? HUgs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I love anything Chocolate...especially with Chocolate frosting!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Lizzy?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND Dan
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? nothing...I know I'm horrible (I'm going through the Taste of Home magazine...does that count?)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? no mouse pad. I just have a laptop with a track pad on top.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? anything recorded on DVR....probably "Friends"
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Heavy rain falling on the house while I'm curled up in bed in the middle of the night.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii, or Caribbean
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Worrying (I like that one Amy), But I also like to cook.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Provo Utah
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyones!!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Another Getting to know you!
Posted by Emily at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yep, you sure do know me. You knew i would respond! It's crazy how me you and Amy are so diffent. At least you would want to be your own friend :)
Post a Comment