My little sis Jenny turned 16 a couple weeks ago. I can't believe she is driving! Stay off the roads for sure :) I thought I'd post some pictures of her party. My Mom works at the Northampton house as a bridal consultant and was able to rent out one of the rooms for the evening for Jenny's party. They had a DJ come in and tonz of food. It was so weird to see how crazy these kids were. It brought me back to my high school days when we would have dances. I always felt so awkward at them because no one knew how to dance, so we just kind of hopped up and down :) Then there were the slow dances....you just kind of swayed back and forth. Good times!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Sweet 16 for Jenny
Posted by Emily at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow!! So many people for Jenny's birthday party....looks like fun! High school dances were akward! We went to dinner this weekend and there were a group of kids on a formal dance date.... The girls and boys were separate from each other almost the entire time! Brought back memories!!!
Emily,
Did you guys make it home ok?
P.S. I am so in love with your kiddos.
Post a Comment