My friend Jaina had this little questionnaire on her blog and I thought it would be fun to do one of my own!
MY MAN:
1. Who is your man? Dan
2. How long have you been together? close to 7 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dated 3 months, engaged 3 months, married 6 years
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? Probably me. At restaurants I usually order steak while he orders a salad :)
2. Who said “I love you” first? I really don't remember...but I think Dan did.
3. Who weighs more? Dan, hopefully :)
4. Who sings better? I think Dan does, but he said to say we sing equally good.
5. Who’s Older? Dan by 7 years
6. Who’s smarter? Dan definitely! He is much smarted when it comes to politics and of course computers!
7. Who’s temper is worse? Me me me me and me. Ask Dan...I have a horrible temper!
8. Who does the laundry? I usually do, but sometimes Dan will help switch out loads and put away after I've folded.
9. Who does the dishes? We both do. I probably do them a little more.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dan does. We switched sides when we moved.
11. Whose feet are bigger? Dan's are. I have tiny feet.
12. Whose hair is longer? Mine
13. Who’s better with the computer? Dan. That is his profession.
14. Who mows the lawn? That's Dan's job, although I do enjoy mowing as well. I just can't edge it!
15. Who pays the bills? Dan for sure.
16. Who cooks dinner? Me
17. Who drives when you are together? I like to drive because I am a control freak. I am a horrible back seat driver when he drives.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Dan ;)
19. Who’s the most stubborn? We are both very stubborn people. We butt heads a lot because of that.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? neither..lol
21. Whose parents do you see more? Probably mine at the moment but we lived at Dan's parents this last year while our house was being built, so we used to see them more.
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me...but he'll say I manipulated him into doing it. Long story :)
23. Who asked who out? We didn't officially go out on a date till a couple of weeks after we started hanging out. In fact, we kissed before going on a date. But he finally took me out (with his best friend tagging along) after a while.
24. What did you do? We went to a movie ("Oh brother where art thou?") and to a place called Litza's Pizza.
25. Who’s taller? Dan
26. Who has more friends? I still get together with my friends from high school...so me I guess.
27. Who is more active? Dan. He plays ward basketball. I guess I'm actively chasing kids though instead of a ball.
28. Who has more siblings? Dan. He has 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I have 1 brother and 3 sisters.
29. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'd like to think we both do. We both have our little "quirks"
Thursday, February 21, 2008
A Little About Me and my Man
Posted by Emily at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment