Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting o know you 2008 version

I know I've done a lot of these on my blog lately, but my sister-in-law Shalynn sent this to me and it looked fun..so enjoy!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
10:00 A.M.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds (my birthstone)

3. Last movie you saw in the theater?
Enchanted

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Psych

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Cold Cereal and toast.

6. What is your middle name?
Marie

7. What food do you dislike?
fish

8.What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Enchanted soundtrack

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Toyota Sienna

10. Favorite sandwich?
Gandolfo's "Empire State"

11. What characteristics do you despise?
pessimism (even though I'm the queen of being pessimistic)

12. Favorite item of clothing?
anything comfy

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would
you go?
Probably Italy, or somewhere in the Mediterranean.

14. What color is your bathroom?
Same as the rest of my house...it's a tan color with a green undertone.

15. Favorite brand of clothing?
Old Navy (same as Shalynn)

16. Where would you retire?
Wherever my family is.

17. Most memorable birthday?
probably my 25th. Dan threw me a surprise party at my parents house. My sisters had decorated it all tropical. It was a blast!

18. Favorite sport to watch?
Basketball

19. Furthest place you are sending this?
Who knows...it's on the web :)

20. Who do you expect to send this back to you?
I hope to see it on other people's blogs!

21. Person you expect to send it back first?
Liz

22. What is your favorite saying?
I don't really have one

23. When is your birthday?
April 13th

24. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night ALL THE WAY!!

25. What is your shoe size?
6ish


26. Pets?
Dog, Boo(mix). Dog, Piper(lab). Cat, B.J (buffalo, inside joke:)


27. What did you want to be when you were little?
A kindergarten teacher, or a chef

28. What are you today?
Mom

29. What is your favorite candy?
mint truffels

30. Your favorite flower?
anything tropical

31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
my birthday I guess


32. What are you listening to right now?
The T.V. I recorded the Oscars, and I'm finally finishing it 3 days later.

33. What was the last thing you ate?
Bread that Jaina made for me:)

34. Do you wish on stars?
no

35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Yellow

36. What is your pet peeve?
messy house, disobedient children, traffic...I'm sure my husband could tell you many more.

37. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My sis Amy

38. Do you like the person/people you are sending this to?
Yes! I love her tonz! I wish I could see her more often!!

39. Favorite soft drink?
Diet coke w/vanilla from Winger's

40. Favorite restaurant?
I love Italian, but we usually end up at Winger's when we go out because it's never busy on the weekends. I also love Cafe Rio, and Bajio's.

41. Hair Color? natural?
Brown...boring huh?

42. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas, or my Birthday

43. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had a few that I loved, but probably my Germany Doll

44. Summer or winter?
Summer all the way

45. Hugs or kisses?
I'm a hugger


46. Chocolate or vanilla?
CHOCOLATE!

47. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Yes!

48. When was the last time you cried?
I cry every day I swear!

49. What is under your bed?
A ceiling fan that's still in the box, body pillows, probably kids toys or something the dogs have been chewing on.

50. Who is the friend you've had the longest?
Out of my girlfriends probably Adrienne because she is my cousin too...so I've known her since birth.

51. What did you do last night?
Took the kids to the doctor (they all have coughs) then went to my Mom and Dad's house to hang out.

52. Favorite smell?
Rubber..tires!!! yummy!!!

53. What are you afraid of?
having anxiety...ironic huh??

54. How many keys on your key ring?
one

55. How many years at your current job?
6 years as a wife and mom!

56. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday probably

57. How many states have you lived in?
Just Utah

58. Do you make friends easily?
I'd like to think I do. I enjoy having a social life

59. How many folks will you send this to?
however reads my blog I guess

0 comments: