So I got this email from my cousin that I thought was hilarious. It's so funny how the Chinese try to interprit what we say. Do you think we do the same to them? Ha Ha Ha :) Enjoy.
China is ready for the Olympic tourists..
...but taste like cat.
Here, crippie, take my seat. You look a little gravid.
Dericious with flied lice.
A special entrance for working girls.
Sounds better than canned water, doesn't it.
Go over there to die please. Thank you!
Good to know...
Not very nice... some of my best friends are liquor heads!
Look up & down the aisle twice before proceeding...
Much tastier than the grown up variety!
But it's nothing compared to how the robster feels.
Memo to Starbucks Legal Dept...
I wouldn't tickle this one.
Weird, because horsebeans sound delicious. They sell a ton of these
at the market above.
AKA "Dress Barn" in the states.
No no no no no no.....
It's hard to even know what to say about this one....
If there's one thing Americans don't need help with!
See you after the flight, mum!
Should be in front of half the hotels...
The dork is delicious, but I'm not sure about the barboos.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Posted by Emily at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment