Monday, August 18, 2008

My Girls

One of my favorite things to do when we go to my parents house is to go on a walk. My parents live right by the Murdock Canal and we love to take the dogs over to jump in the water and fetch balls and what not. So last night we went to my parents and after aunt Lizzie gave the girls a bath we went out on a walk. Liz had french braided the girls hair so cute and they looked so darling with their pajamas on that we had to take a picture.

Isn't Jenny a babe? :) The girls love their Aunt Jenny! This pic is right before our walk.


I had to post a couple of pictures of Jaxon's "new" face that he does. We call him monkey. Anytime he get's excited he makes this funny monkey face. What a goof :)




I also wanted to post a couple of pictures of the puppies that we have left. We have sold all but 2 males. They are so cute, and I am sad to see them go (I am not sad to see the mess go though :) They have been so fun to have and are so cute with the kids. We got them all collars and have been calling them the color of whatever their collar is. So here is Blacky and Redie (sp?) Anybody want one??



0 comments: