1. Link the person who tagged you...Adrienne
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
1. I have to make the bed a certain way. I can't sleep if there are any creases in the bed. If anybody tries to help me I just get frustrated and have to do it over. So leave the bed making to me!!
2. I fold towels a certain way. I think my Dad taught me when I was younger and it just stuck with me. It drives me crazy when they are folded any differently. Dan thinks I'm crazy!
3. I read magazines from the end to beginning. I don't know why. I think it's because I always start them and never finish...I don't know why that would solve the problem, but like I said it's a quirk!!
4.When I shower I have to clean in between all my toes individually. Maybe some people do that too and it's normal, but I was told by my husband that I was silly for doing it.
5. I watch "Days of our Lives." I have since my girlfriends got me into it at age 15, and probably won't stop any time soon :) I know, I'm weird.
6. I take really hot baths and showers...much hotter than a jacuzzi. Nothing is better than a nice relaxing really hot bath!!!
Ok, now I am supposed to tag six people. I don't know that I even know 6 people who read my blog... hrm...Liz, Lindsay, Janet, Dan, and anyone else on the wilson side who reads it. There ya go!
BTW, sorry about my last blog. I guess the pictures didn't show up. It was a really funny email I got sent that I just tries to copy and paste onto my blog...apparently it didn't work too well. I will try to find the original post and put the post the link. It really was hilarious.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Quirks
Posted by Emily at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't think it's weird to clean in between each of your toes. I only said that it's easier in the tub. ;)
And yes, you are crazy about the towels and the bed sheets. Cookoo!
Post a Comment