Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First for Jax

We decided to try out a little rice cereal on Jaxon. My girls were so funny about eating solids so I was a little concerned about how Jaxon was going to react. Needless to say he LOVED it!! It was so cute. He kept lunging forward in the highchair with his mouth open trying to get the spoon. He couldn't get enough of it. We tried a little applesauce as well, but he just really wanted the rice cereal.

We also went to St. George this last weekend but the pictures are on my hubby's laptop, so I'll post those later.






2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a cutie! It seems like he was just born and now he's almost 6 months! If you want/need more rice cereal, I've got a ton of boxes leftover from Cydney that I need to clear out of my pantry. They are all unopened. Actually, they are mostly the mixed grain, but I have a few rice left. Just let me know if you want them! : )

Lindsay R. said...

He has changed so much since I saw him last! I can't believe it. I'm glad he's doing good eating. Bright is still fighting me on it!