Saturday, April 26, 2008

Presents from Grandma Net




My Mom recently went to Dallas on a trip with her sisters. My aunt Ruthie lives down there and every year she and her sisters go down for a girls vacation. She always brings us back fun things and this year she brought the girls Mardi Gras type head dresses. They were so cute, I had to post the girls eating breakfast with them on this morning.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute girls. they probably wore them all day, or at least wanted to. it was nice to see you at church yesterday.
maelynn

The Butlers said...

well we made it to Chicago and now have internet. Your girls look adorable in those head dresses!

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

Very cute, your girls are adorable! I like the toys too, lets get together again soon.

Mel said...

hi. it's melanie. how are you? i love the head dresses. siona would be all over that. well, i saw you blog on the marshall's page & thought i'd post you. hope all is well with you guys. we should get together sometime.

Muncher Cruncher said...

Hi cute em!! Remember me;) I just have to say your little family is ADORABLE!! I'm sure you're an amazing mom. I hope all is going well. xoxoxo