I decided I'd better post again so every time I get on my blog page a spider's not the first thing I see :) Man that thing gives me the creeps!!! And yet Dan still insists on keeping it mounted on the office desk. I have a feeling he (being the spider) will be around for a while, which I guess is a good thing for when the kids have show and tell or what not. (If anyone has ideas on how to preserve a spider please let me know :)
I had lunch with the girls today. It was really nice to see Ade and Lindsay but we missed Jaina!! She moved away a couple of months ago. She was the one who always put these lunches together so it was sad to not have her there. Adrienne was nice enough to make us chicken salad sandwiches. It was very yummy. Lindsay made some brownies that had this yummy sauce all over it as well. Thanks girls!!
I took a few pictures of the kids goofing around the other day I thought I'd post
TOUCHDOWN!!
Two Witches...Sorry about the nakie girl :)
Jaxon does this funny face. I call it his pee wee face
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Get That Spider Out'a Here!!!
Posted by Emily at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He still has not done touchdown for me yet :( I love your babies and i cant get enough of them. No one cares your baby is nakie either. Im coming over tomorrow for some of the game. I am going to a thing with some of my girlfriends, but i know the game will be late so Jana is bringing me up. See you tomorrow!
Sounds good Liz! Look forward to seeing you.
Hey Emily its Amy Edwards just doing a little bit of stalker blogging and found yours on Amy and Pauls. I've added you as one of my friends hope you don't mind. Hope things are going good for you!! Love the blog!
Post a Comment