I guess I am the newest member of this blogspot thing :) I have had another blog for almost 2 years, but of course it's not blogspot so I had to get on the ball and change things over. I thought I would try to start posting so I wouldn't be left out in the dark :) I already posted my big shpeel about myself so If you want to know a little about me just refer to that.
So Here I am...Being a Mom. I have 3 little kids now. Halie is 4, Raegan is 21 Months, and Jaxon is 8 weeks old. Jaxon came to our family 5 weeks early so we had a little scare with his health. He had to stay in the Hospital for 11 days to learn how to breathe properly, eat, keep his own temperature etc. He is doing so wonderful and we were able to bring him home before Christmas which is what I was really praying for. All of my kids are such blessings, but man what a challenge it has been adjusting to having 3 kids. If my job wasn't full time before (which I feel it was) than it sure as heck is now!
On another note, my sister and her husband just had a little baby boy with a heart defect. He had to undergo a little procedure to stretch a valve out so his blood could more easily transfer throughout his body. He is home now from Primary Childrens Hospital, and we feel so blessed he is doing as well as he is.
I will try to post a picture of my kiddies if I can find one
Thursday, January 31, 2008
New Blogger
Posted by Emily at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! you got on the Blogspot wagon! Im so excited! Now we just have to get Amy on it.
P.S. Tag your it. Look at my blog to see why...
I'm excited you got a blog. It will be fun to keep tabs on you and your cute family.
Post a Comment